This product is currently sold out.
Protect the coral reefs and ocean while also protecting your skin with reef-safe sunscreen.
MAGWAI is a locally produced reef-safe sunscreen that was born out of love and respect for the beauty of the coral reefs in the Philippines. It is specially formulated to protect the ocean, as it protects us from the sun.
PLUS: MAGWAI believes in zero waste, too! Once you’ve used up your MAGWAI sunscreen, simply drop off the empty tube in recycling bins found in their partner stores like the Rags2Riches HQ and UP Town Center store. The addresses can be found here.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- UVA & UVB Protection
- Water & Sweat Resistant
- All Natural
- FDA Certified
- Weight: 100mL (3.38 oz)
- Ingredients: Isopropyl Myristate, Zinc Oxide, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate Active Ingredient: Non-nano zinc oxide, non-nano titanium dioxide
- Directions of use: Apply on skin 20 minutes before sun exposure. Rub thoroughly. Re-apply after 80 minutes, or after swimming, sweating, and towel drying. Wear protective clothing and apply sunscreen to unprotected areas. This formula will leave a slight white film due to the use of non-nano zinc oxide and titanium dioxide as active ingredients.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page