Washable PPE Suit (Assorted Colors)
This variant is currently sold out
This personal protective equipment (PPE) suit or alternative hazmat suit is produced by and gives livelihood to the sewers and artisans of Taytay, Rizal under the care of our partner, Candid Clothing.
The suit design is approved by hospitals but they are NOT medical-grade. They are made to order with a lead time of 3 working days.
You may also choose to donate this PPE Suit to frontliners via the Office of the Vice President. Pledge a donation via this product page.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable and washable PPE Suits made by the artisans of Candid Clothing in Taytay City, Rizal
- The sewing pattern of this suit is approved by hospitals but it is NOT medical-grade. It is meant to be used as an alternative for personnel without access to medical-grade hazmat suits.
- The fabric used is a water-repellent poly microfiber.
- This was made with minimal seams, double flaps to protect the zipper, and garterized hems.
- It also comes with a free mask and is autoclave safe.
- All suits are made to order with a lead time of 3 working days. Production will only begin upon confirmation of payment.
- Production capacity is 100 pieces per day.
- Color requests are not guaranteed due to the limited stocks of fabric and materials.
- Small: 5 ft. to 5'3"
- Medium: 5'4" to 5'8"
- Large: 5'9" to 6 ft.
- Wash the suit first before using it and after every use. Handwash in warm water and soap.
- While this suit provides protection, you still need to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, practice social distancing, and keep your immune system up.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page