Weddings Pre-order: Kahon Hardin
This variant is currently sold out
You may pre-order this piece for your special day!
- Delivery Date: 8 weeks after the order and payment is made
- Payment: Only PayPal or Bank Deposit payments will be accepted for pre-orders. No Cash-on-Delivery (COD) allowed.
The Kahon is the perfect conversation-starting bag you can take to the most meaningful events of your life. Aside from the embroidery and weaving of the R2R artisans, each piece has wood gussets from Balai Kamay, a social enterprise working with a community in Tondo, and a beautiful indigenous fabric strap made by artisans from Ilocos.
This limited edition version of the Kahon is part of the Hardin Collection for Summer 2019. This time, its handwoven panel is fully embroidered by our artisans with raffia floral embroidery and beadwork.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Raffia floral embroidery and beadwork
- Handloomed jute body
- Wood gussets from Balai Kamay, a social enterprise working with community artisans in Tondo
- Authentic cowhide leather with indigenous fabric from Ilocos for the strap
- Leather trims, magnetic snap closure, and fabric lining with a single pocket
- Dimensions: 7.75"'' x 7.5'' x 3''
- Handle Drop: maximum of 26", adjustable
Our artisans can make your piece according to your wedding motif! We will try our best to source for the closest color match to your preference. Please note that this option is only for colors and not for changes in design.
If you choose this option, a representative from R2R will reach out to you to coordinate.
This piece is for pre-order only. It means that we're only making them as you order and send payments! Pre-order here and the pieces will be delivered on the date indicated on this page. Slots for pre-orders will be open for a limited time only.
Note: Only PayPal or Bank Deposit payments will be accepted for pre-orders. No Cash-on-Delivery (COD) allowed; we cancel pre-orders that check out with COD as their payment method.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page