4-Way Sleeveless Top
This variant is currently sold out
Meet the 4-Way Sleeveless Top, a casual-to-cocktails reversible top. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 4 different ways (it is reversible!), is made from overstock fabric, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of Sol, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Summer 2020 Collection, our attempt to shine a light on the places we can touch. While this collection supports our artisans' livelihood, the profits will also be donated to frontliners in different industries in the form of cash and PPEs. Learn more here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Sleeveless shirt with V-neck with buttons on the front and back that allows it to be worn as:
- an all-overstocked fabric
- an all-indigenous fabric from Abra
- half-overstocked fabric and half-indigenous fabric
- Reversible top is made with
- Beige: overstock cotton blend beige fabric on one side, and a tangerine striped indigenous fabric on the other
- Navy: overstock cotton blend Bengel striped navy fabric on one side, and an olive striped indigenous fabric on the other
Models are wearing a size Small.
- Length: 16"
- Bust: 38"
- Armhole Opening Circumference: 17"
- Length: 17''
- Bust: 39"
- Armhole Opening Circumference: 18"
- Length: 18"
- Bust: 40"
- Armhole Opening Circumference: 19"
- Length: 19"
- Bust: 42"
- Armhole Opening Circumference: 21"
- Two (2) parts
- Two (2) halves of a reversible top
- Four (4) ways
- All plain cotton fabric top
- All indigenous fabric top
- Plain cotton fabric on the right + indigenous fabric on the left
- Indigenous fabric on the right + plain cotton fabric on the left
- Two (2) colors
- Beige with tangerine striped indigenous fabric on the reverse side
- Navy with olive striped indigenous fabric on the reverse side
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Face Masks & PPEs that come from our communities in Quezon City and Taytay City. They are being produced and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page