This variant is currently sold out
Meet the All-around Shorts, a carefree and comfortable pair for both errands out or lounging about. What makes these shorts extra unique? Aside from it having pockets (of course!), it is made from overstock fabric and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of Sol, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Summer 2020 Collection, our attempt to shine a light on the places we can touch. While this collection supports our artisans' livelihood, the profits will also be donated to frontliners in different industries in the form of cash and PPEs. Learn more here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Shorts in overstocked fabric with side pockets
- Beige: overstock cotton blend beige fabric
- Fatigue: overstock cotton blend square pique fatigue fabric
- Garterized waistband.
Models are wearing a size Small.
- Length: 13.5"
- Waist Circumference: 24 to 26"
- Hip Circumference: 34"
- Length: 14.5"
- Waist Circumference: 25 to 27"
- Hip Circumference: 35"
- Length: 15.5"
- Waist Circumference: 26 to 28"
- Hip Circumference: 36"
- Length: 16.5"
- Waist Circumference: 27 to 29"
- Hip Circumference: 37"
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Face Masks & PPEs that come from our communities in Quezon City and Taytay City. They are being produced and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page