[FOR DONATION] Washable PPE Suit (Assorted Colors)
This variant is currently sold out
Your purchase of this For Donation PPE Suit will be donated to the Office of the Vice President to help our frontliners in various fields. We will be the one to handle the deliveries of the donated suits!
If you would like to purchase a PPE Suit for yourself, buy from this product page instead.
This personal protective equipment (PPE) suit or alternative hazmat suit is produced by and gives livelihood to the sewers and artisans of Taytay, Rizal under the care of our partner, Candid Clothing.
The suit design is approved by hospitals but they are NOT medical-grade. They are made to order with a lead time of 3 working days.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable and washable PPE Suits made by the artisans of Candid Clothing in Taytay City, Rizal
- The sewing pattern of this suit is approved by hospitals but it is NOT medical-grade. It is meant to be used as an alternative for personnel without access to medical-grade hazmat suits.
- The fabric used is a water-repellent poly microfiber.
- This was made with minimal seams, double flaps to protect the zipper, and garterized hems.
- It also comes with a free mask and is autoclave safe.
- This PPE Suit is for donation to the Office of the Vice President to help our frontliners in various fields. We will be the one to handle the deliveries of the donated suits!
- If you would like to purchase a PPE Suit for yourself, buy from this product page instead.
- All suits are made to order with a lead time of 3 working days. Production will only begin upon confirmation of payment.
- Production capacity is 100 pieces per day.
- Color requests are not guaranteed due to the limited stocks of fabric and materials.
- Small: 5 ft. to 5'3"
- Medium: 5'4" to 5'8"
- Large: 5'9" to 6 ft.
- Wash the suit first before using it and after every use. Handwash in warm water and soap.
- While this suit provides protection, you still need to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, practice social distancing, and keep your immune system up.
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Face Masks & PPEs that come from our communities in Quezon City and Taytay City. They are being produced and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page