The Tie Back-Front Jumpsuit Chambray Blue
An easy-to-wear trapeze-cut jumpsuit with a deep armhole and neckline, secret pockets, and tie straps to secure the sides. It has a wide neckline on one side and a deep v-neckline on the other (and you can wear any of the sides as front or back), perfect for styling and layering.
For other colors of this style, check here.
- Made with cotton-blend plus Binetwagan fabric.
- Comes with secret pockets and tie straps to secure the sides, a deep armhole and wide neckline at the front, and a deep v-neckline at the back.
- Patty, our model, is wearing Medium. This style fits true to size.
- Body length: 51"
- Leg opening circumference: 18"
- Armhole circumference: 21"
- Bust: 30 to 32"
- Waist: 24 to 26"
- Hips: 33 to 35"
- Body length: 52"
- Leg opening circumference: 19"
- Armhole circumference: 22"
- Bust: 32 to 34"
- Waist: 26 to 28"
- Hips: 35 to 37"
- Body length: 53"
- Leg opening circumference: 20"
- Armhole circumference: 23"
- Bust: 34 to 36"
- Waist: 28 to 30"
- Hips: 37 to 39"
- Body length: 54"
- Leg opening circumference: 21"
- Armhole circumference: 24"
- Bust: 36 to 38"
- Waist: 30 to 32"
- Hips: 39 to 41"
- Body length: 55"
- Leg opening circumference: 22"
- Armhole circumference: 25"
- Bust: 38 to 40"
- Waist: 32 to 34"
- Hips: 41 to 43"
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page