WTN Planner 2021: The In-Betweens
There is so much literature dedicated to honoring milestones. You become conditioned to assume that life will be better once you have the perfect job, the ideal home, or the right partner. But if you are too busy chasing after extraordinary moments, you might miss out on the joy of what you have now.
In the pages of this planner, you will read stories from people who are trying to make sense of the in-between moments of their lives. May this planner serve as a trusted companion as you make meaningful choices in yours.
A portion of the proceeds will fund livelihood projects of Aeta communities in Yangil & Botolan, Zambales, Philippines. The focus is on two causes that are close to our hearts: reforestation and education.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Planner contents:
- Eleven stories from local writers and visual artists including Issa Barte, Geloy Concepcion, and Bullet Dumas
- One interactive page to define your own in-betweens
- 2021 & 2022 Calendar
- Dateless monthly spreads & weekly pages
- Bucket list for the Philippines and the world
- Checklist of provinces in the Philippines
- Bullet journal pages
- Budget planner
- The reverse bucket list
- Mood tracker
- World map
- The power of yet
- 15x21cm, Brown leatherette with embossed design
- 168 pages, 80gsm FSC® certified paper in cream
- Smythe-sewn binding
- Page Ribbon
- With back pocket
The cover sleeve is meant to protect the planner. Due to the nature of long-distance transit, the box might not arrive in its original form.
You may also add a sticker set - 9 die-cut vinyl and waterproof.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page