Reversible Planters / Organizers Black Gold
These Reversible Planters are joyfully woven companions to your plant babies and could double as organizers as well. They're made with beautiful indigenous fabric and are lined with jute, making it reversible, depending on the look you're going for.
- Indigenous fabric in Kantarines
- Jute lining
- Small: 7" diameter, 9" total height, 7" folded height
- Medium 9’’ diameter, 12’’ height, 9’’ folded height
- Large: 13’’ diameter, 15’’ total height, 11’’ folded height
- Wash in room temperature or cold water
- Do not wring
- Air dry
Why we love Made-to-Order:
- It is more sustainable and reduces waste! See, when you order and are willing to wait, we cut the right amount of fabric, our artisans produce the right amount of products, and we save precious raw materials (especially indigenous fabrics!) that we can use for other products in the future
- It allows us to redirect resources and labor power to products that already have waiting homes (yours!), which in effect helps us plan our artisans’ time better.
- It allows us to innovate fast! If a style is not resonating with many (and it happens!), we can design a better product using the same pool of materials
- You get a piece that is made especially for you.
Made-to-Order takes time. But you know what they say about great things, right? They are worth the wait.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page