The Starting Point Journal (Digital)
This product is currently sold out.
With this digital version of The Starting Point Journal, we hope you are given the space you need to connect with yourself and others. This digital version comes with many freebies such as a Checking In guide (with tips on how to stay connected in this crisis), a Super To-Do List for Life template and instructions, and desktop and phone wallpapers from the art in the journal.
For every purchase, Php 100 will go to supporting frontliners and vulnerable communities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The remaining proceeds will be used to keep our business afloat during these uncertain times.
Your starting point can happen anytime. You don’t need to wait for a monumental event to start. It can happen on an ordinary day, at the moment you decide to pause and listen. It grows when you find the intersections between what you care about and what others need.
This journal is the product of two teams: Things That Matter and Where To Next. The lessons are based on our own life experiences, from what we consume, how we interact with one another, how we handle failure, and even the stories we tell ourselves.
- Inside the journal, you'll find:
- Space for weekly reflections with question prompts
- Create your own self-care routine
- How to shop with intention
- Low Impact List
- How to communicate with compassion
- Upcycle challenge
- Letter to your future self
- Visual journal
- Monthly art and prose
- Digital freebies:
- Checking In Guide, with tips on how to stay connected in a crisis
- Super To-Do List for Life template and instructions
- Desktop and phone wallpapers from the art in the journal
You will receive a downloadable link (PDF) once payment is settled. This will be automatic for PayPal and credit card, and within two working days for bank transfers or deposits.
We grant you permission to print one copy of The Starting Point Journal for personal use only. You may also choose to digitally write on the PDF by downloading apps like Notability.
You may not electronically or physically share, reproduce, copy, manipulate, alter, or sell this publication in any form by any means without written permission from the authors. To learn more about or request permissions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page