Buslo Mini Blocks Pink Skies
A freshly woven special edition of the classic Buslo Mini. It may look too small for your essentials but it's surprisingly roomy (we swear it!), making it the perfect everyday crossbody bag. Comes with a sling strap for your hands-free movements.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Authentic cowhide leather for the strap, handle, and base
- Cotton lining with a zipped and open pocket inside
- Magnetic snap closure to hold the things that matter
- Leather base - 8" x 5"
- Panel Height - 9"
- Mouth Length - 12"
- Handle drop - 7"
- Handle length - 12"
- Long strap drop - 19"
This piece is for pre-order only. It takes 2 to 3 weeks (or around 10 to 15 working days) for pre-order items to be delivered. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- No Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page