Taklob Wrap Top
This variant is currently sold out
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- Multi-way Breakdown
- Care Instructions
- COVID-19 Announcement
This product is made-to-order. Our minimum production timeline is 10 working days, depending on the availability of materials. For further inquiries before purchasing, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the Taklob Wrap Top, a one-of-a-kind top that is both fun and laidback, perfect for lounging around at home but dressy enough for when it's all okay for us to go out. It's made with breezy fabrics, designed with an incredibly unique configuration, and is handmade with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of Aruga, R2R On Repeat's new capsule collection that was created by our team of artisans and designers while on community quarantine. Aruga highlights the ways we have been taking care of ourselves, each other, and the rest of our community during these times.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Wrap top is made with either cotton linen fabric (Blush, Rust, and Fatigue colorway) or Indigenous fabric (Windowpane Kantarines and Yellow Binakol colorway)
- Snap buttons for secure closure (aside from the belt strap)
- Dye-to-match threads
- Light-weight pelon
All models are wearing S-M.
- Width: 35"
- Length: 21.5"
- Armhole Opening" 8.25"
- Belt Strap Length: 96"
- Width: 36"
- Length: 23.5"
- Armhole Opening" 9.25"
- Belt Strap Length: 96"
- Two (2) parts
- Wrap top
- Belt strap
- Four (4) ways
- Tie belt strap separately (no gather)
- Tie or gather front
- Tie front then back to cinch the waist (peplum-like)
- Keep it open or unbuttoned like a cardigan (and use belt strap as a headband or belt for other bottoms)
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page