The Pusô is a pyramid handbag perfect for meaningful gatherings and joyful celebrations. Its unique shape perfectly completes your little black dress (or any outfit!) and the best part is, it can fit all your essentials!
This version of the Pusô is called the Adarna, named after the Philippine's mythical bird.
This is a limited edition piece from R2R's ArteFino 2019 Collection, GuniTanaw. This collection features pieces that honor tradition and craft while looking forward into the future.
Learn more about the brand here.
Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Authentic cowhide leather for the strap
- Suede string inserts forming a zigzag pattern cascades into long fringes
- Fabric lining & two zip closures
- Dimensions: 10.5" x 10" x 8"
- Handle Drop: 6''
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.