This variant is currently sold out
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- Multi-way Breakdown
- Care Instructions
- COVID-19 Announcement
This product is made-to-order. Our minimum production timeline is 10 working days, depending on the availability of materials. For further inquiries before purchasing, you may email us at email@example.com.
Meet the 4-Way Top, a casual-to-cocktails reversible top. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 4 different ways (it is reversible!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of Aruga, R2R On Repeat's new capsule collection that was created by our team of artisans and designers while on community quarantine. Aruga highlights the ways we have been taking care of ourselves, each other, and the rest of our community during these times.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Sleeveless shirt with V-neck with buttons on the front and back that allows it to be worn as:
- an all-Japanese shirting fabric
- an all-indigenous fabric
- half-Japanese shirting fabric and half-indigenous fabric
- Reversible top is made with Japanese shirting fabric and indigenous fabric
- Indigenous fabric is either Pinilian (Beige and Blue colorway), Gingham Binakol (Black colorway), or Kantarines Brown (Fatigue colorway)
Ayen & Ceej are wearing Small and Audrey & Chab are wearing Medium.
- Length: 16"
- Bust: 38"
- Armhole Opening: 8.5"
- Length: 17''
- Bust: 39"
- Armhole Opening: 9"
- Length: 18"
- Bust: 40"
- Armhole Opening: 9.5"
- Length: 19"
- Bust: 42"
- Armhole Opening: 10.5"
- Two (2) parts
- Two (2) halves of a reversible top
- Four (4) ways
- All plain Japanese shirting fabric top
- All indigenous fabric top
- Plain Japanese shirting fabric on the right + indigenous fabric on the left
- Indigenous fabric on the right + plain Japanese shirting fabric on the left
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page