The Buslo is an R2R classic––it's one of our very first styles! Its unique shape gives the perfect slouch and its roomy dimensions make it everyone's favorite everyday handbag, fitting all the things that matter.
This time, we are adding an interesting twist to this well-loved style and taking out nearly half its weight too! This Buslo still has that signature R2R weave on one side combined with an Indigenous weave on the other. So you can flip it and reverse it depending on your outfit or mood!
Shop the Buslo, Buslo in rare prints or its tiny version, the Buslo Mini.
Learn more about the brand here.
Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Woven fabric with Ikat pattern from Ifugao
- Authentic cowhide leather for the strap and base
- Cotton lining with zipped and open pockets inside
- Magnetic snap closure to hold the things that matter
- Dimensions: 11" (l of base) x 7" (w of base) x 13" (h of woven panel)
- Handle Drop: 12-14"
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.