Book Pocket Tote with Children's Books GC
This variant is currently sold out
Give the gift of reading to the kids in your life. This Book Pocket Tote Bag was made for the little readers in your life. It is designed to carry current reads in its main feature, the amazing book pocket in indigenous fabric.
The book pocket outside makes your books accessible when you're on the go and protects them from getting wrinkled and damaged, leaving a lot of room for the essentials in the main compartment. There's also a zippered pocket inside for small items like keys, phones, cards, or cash.
Aside from the Book Pocket Tote Bag, this comes with a Dear Books Gift Code so your recipients can build a library they will treasure forever. Dear Books is a online children's bookstore that carries the best books for children of all ages.
- 100% canvas tote bag
- Comes with an indigenous fabric book pocket at the front and a zippered hanging pocket inside
- Handmade by the artisans of Rags2Riches
- Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 5"
- Care instructions: Hand wash and air dry only. Don't wash and dry with high heat.
Dear Books Gift Code: Gift Cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our Gift Cards have no additional processing fees and have no expiry dates.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page