Esperanza Saddle Bag
This variant is currently sold out
Esperanza––for hope––is your classic saddle bag with a joyful handwoven touch. It's roomy enough for your essentials yet has a snug silhouette for a carefree weekend. The strap is easily adjustable so you can wear this as a crossbody or a sling bag.
This piece is part of Sol, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Summer 2020 Collection, our attempt to shine a light on the places we can touch. While this collection supports our artisans' livelihood, the profits will also be donated to frontliners in different industries in the form of cash and PPEs. Learn more here.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- It comes with a detachable & adjustable leather strap and a flap closure
- A combination of leather and jute for the body
- Beige colorway comes with camel leather and natural jute macrame trims
- Navy colorway comes with tan leather and hand-loomed natural jute with navy stripes
- Dimensions: 10" x 8" x 3.75"
- Two (2) parts
- Saddle bag body
- Detachable strap
- Two (2) colors
- Beige with camel leather
- Navy with tan leather
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Face Masks & PPEs that come from our communities in Quezon City and Taytay City. They are being produced and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page