This variant is currently sold out
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
This face mask was made with high-grade upcycled fabric (some of which were donated by our partners!) and was created by the artisans of Rags2Riches from their homes in Payatas. It costs Php 45 per piece but is sold in bundles of 5 pieces.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Wash it first before using it and after every use.
- While this mask provides protection, you still need to wash your hands with soap and water, avoid crowded places, practice social distancing, and keep your immune system up. This is not medical grade. You may choose to put a filter in between your face and the mask as well for extra protection. It could be tissue paper or a small clean piece of cloth.
- If you are not a healthcare provider or a front-liner, and if you are otherwise healthy and strong, use this mask instead of surgical masks or N95 masks. Give those to our front-liners instead.
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Earth, Too Face Masks that come from our community in Payatas, Quezon City. They are being restocked and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page