Face Mask Filter
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
This face mask filter was made with non-woven fabric and was created by the artisans of Rags2Riches from their homes in Payatas. It costs Php 15 per piece but is sold in bundles of 5 pieces.
Face masks are sold separately here. For bulk orders and corporate inquiries, please contact us here.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Reusable filter for face mask hand-sewn by the R2R urban artisans from their homes in Payatas, Quezon City
- Made with non-woven fabric
- Care instructions: Wash it first before using it and after every use. Handwash in warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- This filter is good for several washes but non-wovens are not meant for long-term use. It's recommended to be replaced once it is worn out.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.