The Kahon is the perfect conversation-starting bag you can take to the most meaningful events of your life. Aside from the embroidery and weaving of the R2R artisans, each piece has wood gussets from Balai Kamay, a social enterprise working with a community in Tondo, and a beautiful indigenous fabric strap made by artisans from Ilocos.
This limited edition version of the Kahon is part of the Hardin Collection for Summer 2019. This time, its handwoven panel is fully embroidered by our artisans with raffia floral embroidery and beadwork.
Learn more about the brand here.
Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Raffia floral embroidery and beadwork
- Handloomed jute body
- Wood gussets from Balai Kamay, a social enterprise working with community artisans in Tondo
- Authentic cowhide leather with indigenous fabric from Ilocos for the strap
- Leather trims, magnetic snap closure, and fabric lining with a single pocket
- Dimensions: 7.75"'' x 7.5'' x 3''
- Handle Drop: adjustable
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.