This variant is currently sold out
Take your zero waste lifestyle to the next level by choosing the cost-efficient, eco-friendly, and socially responsible option for your monthly periods: the Sinaya Cup menstrual cup.
The menstrual cup is made from medical grade silicone to capture menstrual fluid. It is inserted into the body (similar to tampons) through folding and adjusting techniques. Once properly placed inside the body, you can forget you have your period for up to 12 hours of usage before having to rewash your cup.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Cost-efficient: You won't have to buy napkins and tampons each month, cutting your menstrual product cost by at least a half. (For more details on the cost, check the infographic on this page.)
- Eco-friendly: A single cup can be used throughout your menstrual cycles for two (2) years, diverting hundreds of non-biodegradable toxic plastic napkin wastes from our landfills and environment.
- Comfortable: You only have to empty the cup 2 or 3 times a day, giving you more time to think about other important matters! And unlike bulky pads and drying tampons, the cup can't be felt once properly inserted. No more dryness, bulkiness, smell, blood clots, plastic-induced sweat, and fear of toxic shock syndrome.
- Waterproof: It's ideal for use in water activities such as swimming, rafting, diving, surfing. It can also be used in rigorous activities and sports such as biking, trekking, and mountain-climbing. It's also rain-proof, flood-proof and sweat-proof.
- Socially responsible: For each cup Sinaya Cup sells, they donate cups and give women's health seminars to girls from underprivileged communities.
- Inclusions: One (1) Sinaya Cup, one (1) abaca or jute pouch, and one (1) box with printed instructions
- Size and dimensions:
- Small: 73 mm in length, 43 mm in diameter, 18 ml capacity
- Large: 76 mm in length, 46 mm in diameter, 23 ml capacity
- Material: Medical grade silicone; Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of dyes.
- Color: Translucent or colorless
- To clean your cup, boil it before usage at the start of your cycle for 5 to 10 minutes. Ensure there is enough water in the pot.
- To dry the cup, let it air-dry, or pat it dry with clean tissue paper. When it is dried, store your cup in the special Sinaya pouch. Wash the bag at least once every 3 months.
- We recommend to replace the cup every 2 years or yearly if exposed to soaps with oil ingredients.
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Earth, Too Face Masks that come from our community in Payatas, Quezon City. They are being restocked and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page