Mercado Fanny Pack T'nalak Burnt Orange
- Product Story
- Meaningful details:
- Payment and shipping:
- Other things to note:
The Mercado Fanny Pack is a utility bag that doesn't sacrifice both aesthetic and purpose, just perfect for your conscious and on-the-go lifestyle. Slip in your keys, smartphone, cards, a couple of bills, plus other tiny essentials––and you're ready to go hands-free!
Learn more about the brand here.
- Signature R2R basket weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Nylon with leather trims and zip closure
- Indigenous Fabric body
- Strap is adjustable to length for crossbody use
- Fabric lining with a zip pocket
- Zip closure to hold the things that matter
- Dimensions: 9" x 4" x 3.75"
- Sling drop: 19.5" (longest drop)
- Circumference: 30" (minimum)
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.