The Mercado, which is Spanish for "market", is an extremely roomy carry-all bag that's perfect for your shopping trips to weekend markets or even for out-of-town drives to the beach. It's detailed with different natural materials––handwoven overstocked fabric, woven abaca (T'nalak), hand-loomed jute, and Binakol indigenous textiles––making it an eye-catching and story-filled tote for your every day.
This is a limited edition piece from R2R's ArteFino 2019 Collection, GuniTanaw. This collection features pieces that honor tradition and craft while looking forward into the future.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Woven abaca (T'nalak) for the body with front vertical stripes in hand-loomed jute and Binakol from Ilocos plus metal studs & the signature R2R weave as gussets
- Spacious interior with a luxurious chambray lining, zipped and open interior pockets, and a zipped exterior pocket
- Genuine leather short handle & trims with gold metal components
- 21" (l) x 11.5" (h) x 10.5" (w)
- Handle drop: 8"
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.