Mess Kit 2.0
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
Avoid single-use plastic when you eat out or order takeout with this set of stainless steel essentials that's light, compact, and stylish. Plus, its wrap holder is made of upcycled fabric, created by the artisans of Rags2Riches.
Earth, Too is also working with Kusina ng Kalinga by Gawad Kalinga. Every purchase of their Mess Kit provides one (1) nutritious lunch meal for children in public schools, in the streets, and in conflict areas.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Inclusive of a stainless steel spork (21 cm), stainless steel soup spoon (22 cm), pair of stainless steel chopsticks (23 cm), stainless steel straight straw (21.5 cm), stainless steel bent straw (21.5 cm), stainless steel milk tea straw (22 cm), and two (2) straw cleaning brushes
- Wrap holder for the utensils is made out of upcycled canvas with a fabric lining and is created by the artisans of Rags2Riches (15.5 x 25 cm flat; 6 cm diameter rolled)
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page