Mess Kit 2.0
This variant is currently sold out
Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
Avoid single-use plastic when you eat out or order takeout with this set of stainless steel essentials that's light, compact, and stylish. Plus, its wrap holder is made of upcycled fabric, created by the artisans of Rags2Riches.
Earth, Too is also working with Kusina ng Kalinga by Gawad Kalinga. Every purchase of their Mess Kit provides one (1) nutritious lunch meal for children in public schools, in the streets, and in conflict areas.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Inclusive of a stainless steel spork (21 cm), stainless steel soup spoon (22 cm), pair of stainless steel chopsticks (23 cm), stainless steel straight straw (21.5 cm), stainless steel bent straw (21.5 cm), stainless steel milk tea straw (22 cm), and two (2) straw cleaning brushes
- Wrap holder for the utensils is made out of upcycled canvas with a fabric lining and is created by the artisans of Rags2Riches (15.5 x 25 cm flat; 6 cm diameter rolled)
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Earth, Too Face Masks that come from our community in Payatas, Quezon City. They are being restocked and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page