Let's be more conscious about reducing our waste in our every day. Because in everything we do, we should consider the Earth, Too.
Avoid single-use plastic when you eat out or order takeout with this set of stainless steel essentials that's light, compact, and stylish. Plus, its wrap holder is made of upcycled fabric, created by the artisans of Rags2Riches.
Earth, Too is also working with Kusina ng Kalinga by Gawad Kalinga. Every purchase of their Mess Kit provides one (1) nutritious lunch meal for children in public schools, in the streets, and in conflict areas.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Inclusive of 21 cm stainless steel spoon, 21 cm stainless steel fork, 23 cm pair of stainless steel chopsticks, stainless steel straw (20.5 cm length, 6 mm diameter), and a straw cleaning brush
- Wrap holder for the utensils is made out of upcycled canvas with a fabric lining and is created by the artisans of Rags2Riches (15.5 x 25 cm flat; 6 cm diameter rolled)
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.