Mini to Midi Convertible Skirt
This product is currently sold out.
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- Multi-way Breakdown
- Care Instructions
- COVID-19 Announcement
This product is made-to-order. Our minimum production timeline is 14 working days, depending on the availability of materials. For further inquiries before purchasing, you may email us at email@example.com.
Meet the Mini to Midi Convertible Skirt, a day-to-night, office-to-weekend, or city-to-beach number. What makes this skirt extra unique? Aside from it having pockets (of course!), it can be worn in 2 different ways (the indigenous trim is removable!), is made from overstock fabric, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of Sol, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Summer 2020 Collection, our attempt to shine a light on the places we can touch. While this collection supports our artisans' livelihood, the profits will also be donated to frontliners in different industries in the form of cash and PPEs. Learn more here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Miniskirt in overstocked fabric with side pockets
- Beige: overstock cotton blend beige fabric
- Fatigue: overstock cotton blend Bengel striped navy fabric
- Removable shirred indigenous fabric trim to extend the skirt to be a midi skirt. Attaches via zipper. Indigenous fabric is from Abra.
Models are wearing a size Small.
- Waist Circumference: 26"
- Hips Circumference: 38"
- Length w/o Trim: 16"
- Total Length: 25"
- Waist Circumference: 27"
- Hips Circumference: 39"
- Length w/o Trim: 17"
- Total Length: 26"
- Waist Circumference: 28"
- Hips Circumference: 40"
- Length w/o Trim: 18"
- Total Length: 27"
- Waist Circumference: 29"
- Hips Circumference: 41"
- Length w/o Trim: 19"
- Total Length: 28"
- Two (2) parts
- Removable shirred indigenous fabric trim
- Two (2) ways
- Miniskirt + removable shirred indigenous fabric trim
- Two (2) colors
- Beige with tangerine striped indigenous fabric
- Navy with olive striped indigenous
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page