Mini to Midi Convertible Skirt
This variant is currently sold out
Meet the Mini to Midi Convertible Skirt, a day-to-night, office-to-weekend, or city-to-beach number. What makes this skirt extra unique? Aside from it having pockets (of course!), it can be worn in 2 different ways (the indigenous trim is removable!), is made from overstock fabric, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of Sol, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Summer 2020 Collection, our attempt to shine a light on the places we can touch. While this collection supports our artisans' livelihood, the profits will also be donated to frontliners in different industries in the form of cash and PPEs. Learn more here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Miniskirt in overstocked fabric with side pockets
- Beige: overstock cotton blend beige fabric
- Fatigue: overstock cotton blend Bengel striped navy fabric
- Removable shirred indigenous fabric trim to extend the skirt to be a midi skirt. Attaches via zipper. Indigenous fabric is from Abra.
Models are wearing a size Small.
- Waist Circumference: 26"
- Hips Circumference: 38"
- Length w/o Trim: 16"
- Total Length: 25"
- Waist Circumference: 27"
- Hips Circumference: 39"
- Length w/o Trim: 17"
- Total Length: 26"
- Waist Circumference: 28"
- Hips Circumference: 40"
- Length w/o Trim: 18"
- Total Length: 27"
- Waist Circumference: 29"
- Hips Circumference: 41"
- Length w/o Trim: 19"
- Total Length: 28"
- Two (2) parts
- Removable shirred indigenous fabric trim
- Two (2) ways
- Miniskirt + removable shirred indigenous fabric trim
- Two (2) colors
- Beige with tangerine striped indigenous fabric
- Navy with olive striped indigenous
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Face Masks & PPEs that come from our communities in Quezon City and Taytay City. They are being produced and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page