On-Off Shoulder Top Blue Pinilian Navy
Meet the On-Off Shoulder Top, a light and breezy convertible top perfect for this summer heat. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 3 different ways (the sleeves are removable & reversible!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Shirred tube top in either Japanese shirting (Beige, Blue, and Gray colorway) or cotton linen (Rust colorway)
- Removable & reversible off-shoulder sleeves that attach via buttons and can be worn in two ways:
- Right side indigenous fabric
- Underside same material as the top
Model is wearing a Small.
- Length: 13"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 24 to 27" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 32 to 36'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening" 10 to 13"
- Length: 14"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 25 to 28" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 33 to 37'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 11 to 14"
- Length: 15"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 26 to 29" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 34 to 38'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 12 to 15"
- Length: 16"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 27 to 30" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 35 to 39'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 13 to 16"
- Three (3) parts
- Tube top
- Two (2) removable & reversible sleeves
- Three (3) ways
- Tube top
- Tube top + removable & reversible sleeves, right side
- Tube top + removable & reversible sleeves, underside
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page