On-Off Shoulder Top in Rust (Balang Araw)
This variant is currently sold out
- Product Story
- Meaningful Details
- Size Guide
- Multi-way Breakdown
- Made-to-Order Principle
- Care Instructions
- COVID-19 Announcement
All orders for this item will be shipped out on or before December 15, 2020 so that the items will reach you or the person you are gifting them to, in time for Christmas. If you order early, we can ship them earlier. But if you order a few days before December 15, we can still ship them to you on or before December 15.
This product is for pre-order. Our production timeline is between 5 to 14 working days. For further inquiries before purchasing, read the Made-to-Order / Pre-Order Principle tab on this product page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the On-Off Shoulder Top, a light and breezy convertible top perfect for the tropical climate of the Philippines. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 3 different ways (the sleeves are removable & reversible!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
Shop this piece in another color: Navy. This is part of Balang Araw, R2R & R2R On Repeat's Holiday 2020 Collection that is intentionally designed to take you from home to wherever you find yourself someday. Read more about the collection here.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Shirred tube top in eco linen fabric
- Removable & reversible off-shoulder sleeves that attach via buttons and can be worn in two ways:
- Right side indigenous fabric (Binakol Cross Burnt Orange)
- Underside same material as the top
Stef is wearing Small.
- Length: 13"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 24 to 27" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 32 to 36'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening" 10 to 13"
- Length: 14"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 25 to 28" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 33 to 37'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 11 to 14"
- Length: 15"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 26 to 29" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 34 to 38'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 12 to 15"
- Length: 16"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 27 to 30" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 35 to 39'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 13 to 16"
- Three (3) parts
- Tube top
- Two (2) removable & reversible sleeves
- Three (3) ways
- Tube top
- Tube top + removable & reversible sleeves, right side
- Tube top + removable & reversible sleeves, underside
Why we love Made-to-Order:
- It is more sustainable and reduces waste! See, when you order and are willing to wait, we cut the right amount of fabric, our artisans produce the right amount of products, and we save precious raw materials (especially indigenous fabrics!) that we can use for other products in the future
- It allows us to redirect resources and labor power to products that already have waiting homes (yours!), which in effect helps us plan our artisans’ time better.
- It allows us to innovate fast! If a style is not resonating with many (and it happens!), we can design a better product using the same pool of materials
- You get a piece that is made especially for you.
Made-to-Order takes time. But you know what they say about great things, right? They are worth the wait.
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page