Pixel Pillows Navy Blue- Herringbone
The Pixel Pillows are joyfully woven accent pillows for your Better Normal. These pillows are made with back-to-back upcycled, overstock fabric and were created by the R2R artisans from their homes during this community quarantine.
This is part of Balang Araw Tahanan, R2R Living's Holiday 2020 Collection that is intentionally designed to bring light, color, and joy to corners of your home. Read more about the collection here or learn more about R2R here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Pillow's back panel is in a solid color
- Inclusive of a filler
- Made with an invisible zipper to easily take out filler and hand wash the cover
- 16" x 16"
- Spot clean as needed
- If washing is needed, wash in room temperature or cold water
- Do not soak or do not wring
- Air dry flat
Why we love Made-to-Order:
- It is more sustainable and reduces waste! See, when you order and are willing to wait, we cut the right amount of fabric, our artisans produce the right amount of products, and we save precious raw materials (especially indigenous fabrics!) that we can use for other products in the future
- It allows us to redirect resources and labor power to products that already have waiting homes (yours!), which in effect helps us plan our artisans’ time better.
- It allows us to innovate fast! If a style is not resonating with many (and it happens!), we can design a better product using the same pool of materials
- You get a piece that is made especially for you.
Made-to-Order takes time. But you know what they say about great things, right? They are worth the wait.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page