This piece is included in our ArteFino 2019 Collection Clearance Sale at 10% OFF.
The Pusô Convertible is the two-way version of our bestselling pyramid handbag. It can be worn two ways: as a triangular handbag in woven overstocked fabric with satin ribbon inserts forming a checkered pattern and also as a hobo when unzipped and a strip of top indigenous fabric is revealed. Its unique shape perfectly completes your little black dress (or any outfit!) and the best part is, it can fit all your essentials!
This is a limited edition piece from R2R's ArteFino 2019 Collection, GuniTanaw. This collection features pieces that honor tradition and craft while looking forward into the future.
Learn more about the brand here.
Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans
- Binetwagan indigenous fabric as a top strip
- Authentic cowhide leather for the strap & trims
- Satin ribbon inserts forming a checkered pattern
- Fabric lining & two zip closures
- Handbag version
- 12" (l) x 12" (h) x 9.5" (w)
- Handle drop: 8"
- Hobo version:
- 12" (l) x 12" (h) x 1" (w)
- Strap drop: 10''
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.