Pusô Pista Navy Combo
The Pusô Pista is your favorite R2R pyramid bag but with a new twist: pile-on patterns and a crossbody strap for easy and hands-free adventures.
This is a piece from our Holiday 2021 Collection, featuring flowy silhouettes, hardly-need-to-iron fabric, and beautiful color-blocked Binetwagan textiles. This holiday season, let's share a (virtual or actual) table with the people who matter and dress up for the moments we miss. It's time.
Learn more about R2R here.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven by the R2R urban artisans for the top body, featuring checkered woven that's framed with grosgrain ribbon inserts and two-color Binetwagan indigenous fabric
- Authentic cowhide leather in navy for the detachable strap, short handle, and leather trims
- Comes with fabric lining and a double zip closure
- Dimensions: 12'' height, 17 inches across, base is 12''
- Handle Drop: 6''
- Strap Drop: 25" (longest drop, adjustable)
Why we love Made-to-Order:
- It is more sustainable and reduces waste! See, when you order and are willing to wait, we cut the right amount of fabric, our artisans produce the right amount of products, and we save precious raw materials (especially indigenous fabrics!) that we can use for other products in the future
- It allows us to redirect resources and labor power to products that already have waiting homes (yours!), which in effect helps us plan our artisans’ time better.
- It allows us to innovate fast! If a style is not resonating with many (and it happens!), we can design a better product using the same pool of materials
- You get a piece that is made especially for you.
Made-to-Order takes time. But you know what they say about great things, right? They are worth the wait.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page