Meet the Reversible Kimono, an ultra-flattering top & outerwear for all sizes. What makes this kimono extra unique? It can be worn in 4 different ways, is made from overstock fabric, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
This piece is part of the limited edition The Starter Capsule Collection of R2R On Repeat, R2R's brand new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories.
The Starter Capsule Collection features 3 multi-way pieces that can create over 30 different outfits: the Reversible Kimono, the Peplum Top & Dress Set, and the Wide-legged Pants. All of the pieces use upcycled & overstock fabric fused with the best of Philippine indigenous textiles.⠀
Learn more about the brand here.
- Main features
- Free size & unisex
- Multi-way. Can be worn four (4) ways with just itself or 30 ways with the rest of the pieces of The Starter Capsule Collection
- Uses upcycled & overstock fabric: blue chambray for Ocean & brown linen for Sand
- With indigenous fabric highlights: blue Pinilian fabric for Ocean & brown Binakol for Sand
- Two (2) parts
- Kimono with a back-to-back printed & plain side
- Sash with a back-to-back printed & plain side
- Four (4) ways
- Printed side + tied sash
- Printed side, loose
- Plain side + tied sash
- Plain side, loose
- Two (2) colors
- Back-to-back overstock chambray fabric with plain blue side and printed pinstriped side
- Paired with blue Pinilian indigenous fabric
- Back-to-back overstock linen fabric with plain brown side and printed windowpane side
- Paired with brown Binakol indigenous fabric
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.