The Pinafore Coordinates Blue
The Pinafore Coordinates is our 2-piece summer wonder inspired by the pinafore dress but split into two separate pieces to allow for some multi-way magic. It features a reversible apron top with a bow closure AND a pleated skirt with relaxed patch pockets (yes, it has pockets!) and a drawstring bow closure (we can't get enough of bows!). Wear both as a set or separately with other pieces you already have.
For other colors of this style, check here.
- Made with cotton blend fabric and Kantarines indigenous fabric. Gray stripes for white pinafore set, Blue stripes for blue pinafore set)
- The apron top is reversible, featuring solid and striped fabric on either side. It has a bow closure and a breezy cross-back detail.
- The pleated skirt comes with relaxed patch pockets and a drawstring bow closure.
- Wear both as a set or separately with other pieces.
- Fozzy, our model, is wearing Small.
- This style fits true to size.
- Top length measurement can go higher since the straps are adjustable. Waist measurement is adjustable due to the drawstring closure.
- Top Length: 13"
- Skirt Length: 25.5"
- Bust: 30 to 32"
- Waist: 24 to 26"
- Hips: 33 to 35"
- Top Length: 14"
- Skirt Length: 26.5"
- Bust: 32 to 34"
- Waist: 25 to 27"
- Hips: 34 to 36"
- Top Length: 15"
- Skirt Length: 27.5"
- Bust: 33 to 35"
- Waist: 26 to 28"
- Hips: 35 to 37"
- Top Length: 16"
- Skirt Length: 28.5"
- Bust: 34 to 36"
- Waist: 27 to 29"
- Hips: 36 to 38"
- Top Length: 17"
- Skirt Length: 29.5"
- Bust: 35 to 37"
- Waist: 28 to 30"
- Hips: 37 to 39"
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page