[Pre-Order 2-4 weeks] The Pinafore Coordinates Blue
The Pinafore Coordinates is our 2-piece summer wonder inspired by the pinafore dress but split into two separate pieces to allow for some multi-way magic. It features a reversible apron top with a bow closure AND a pleated skirt with relaxed patch pockets (yes, it has pockets!) and a drawstring bow closure (we can't get enough of bows!). Wear both as a set or separately with other pieces you already have.
For other colors of this style, check here.
- Made with cotton blend fabric and Kantarines indigenous fabric. Gray stripes for white pinafore set, Blue stripes for blue pinafore set)
- The apron top is reversible, featuring solid and striped fabric on either side. It has a bow closure and a breezy cross-back detail.
- The pleated skirt comes with relaxed patch pockets and a drawstring bow closure.
- Wear both as a set or separately with other pieces.
- Fozzy, our model, is wearing Small.
- This style fits true to size.
- Top length measurement can go higher since the straps are adjustable. Waist measurement is adjustable due to the drawstring closure.
- Top Length: 13"
- Skirt Length: 25.5"
- Bust: 30 to 32"
- Waist: 24 to 26"
- Hips: 33 to 35"
- Top Length: 14"
- Skirt Length: 26.5"
- Bust: 32 to 34"
- Waist: 25 to 27"
- Hips: 34 to 36"
- Top Length: 15"
- Skirt Length: 27.5"
- Bust: 33 to 35"
- Waist: 26 to 28"
- Hips: 35 to 37"
- Top Length: 16"
- Skirt Length: 28.5"
- Bust: 34 to 36"
- Waist: 27 to 29"
- Hips: 36 to 38"
- Top Length: 17"
- Skirt Length: 29.5"
- Bust: 35 to 37"
- Waist: 28 to 30"
- Hips: 37 to 39"
This piece is for pre-order only, to be delivered according to the stated pre-order timeline. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- Only fully paid pre-orders will be processed
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.