The Starting Point Journal
This product is currently sold out.
Get a free limited edition postcard when you order The Starting Point Journal!
Your starting point can happen anytime. It’s when you decide to show up for your dreams and be intentional in how you approach them. You don’t need to wait for a monumental event to start. It can happen on an ordinary day, at the moment you decide to pause and listen. It grows when you learn to give, when you find the intersections between what you care about and what others need.
This journal is the product of two teams: Things That Matter and Where To Next. The lessons are based on our own life experiences, from what we consume, how we interact with one another, how we handle failure, and even the stories we tell ourselves. We decided to work on this together since our values were aligned and it’s always fun to work with people who believe in the same dreams as you.
- Weekly reflections
- Self-care routine
- Shop with intention
- Low Impact List
- Monthly art and prose
- Cover: 15x21cm, 157gsm art paper with logo gold foil stamping
- Inside pages: 168 pages, 80gsm cream paper
- Binding: Smyth sewn
- Ribbon page marker & Cover Sleeve
Due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine in the Philippines, shipping may be delayed. We'll be shipping products as soon as this is lifted!
An exception to this rule are our Earth, Too Face Masks that come from our community in Payatas, Quezon City. They are being restocked and delivered during the weekdays of this quarantine. We will only allow deliveries within Metro Manila via Lalamove or GrabExpress, and the advocate will cover shipping. Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page