PHP 1,505.00 PHP 2,150.00
This variant is currently sold out
Grab the last stocks of this R2R piece at 30% off.
This piece is part of R2R's Last Few Pieces Sale. We're saying goodbye to these well-loved designs to make room for fresher weaves and better artisanal creations. This is your very last chance to get these pieces so take it or WEAVE it, advocates!
Meet the Umaga Blouse, a flowy top for your work from home every day. It's designed with pinstriped cotton fabric and is detailed with beautiful indigenous fabric.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's new clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Pinstriped cotton top with Mangyan Ramit indigenous fabric details
- Wash in room temperature or cold water
- Do not wring
- Air dry
Model is wearing a size Small.
- Length: 22.5"
- Width: 20.5"
- Sleeve Length: 10"
- Neck Opening: 11"
- Length: 23.5"
- Width: 21.5"
- Sleeve Length: 11"
- Neck Opening: 11.5"
- Length: 24.5"
- Width: 22.5"
- Sleeve Length: 12"
- Neck Opening: 12"
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page