In the Stone Age, people gathered in social groups because that was the best way to survive. Times have evolved since then, but people coming together remains essential.
Instead of months, this Where To Next planner will tell stories. Rough drafts of a journey that’s currently unfolding. Their hope is that after reading them, you will find the courage to pursue your own adventure.
For every planner purchased, 10% of the profit will go to projects of the Aeta communities in Yangil & Botolan, Zambales.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Planner contents:
- 12 stories of individuals pursuing their passion and purpose
- Illustrations and photographs by local artists
- Travel bucket list for the Philippines and anywhere in the world
- Vacation leave list to plot life beyond 9 to 5
- Climbers packing list
- Tips to start your zero waste journey
- A chart to help you create better habits
- Checklist of countries you've visited
- 2019 & 2020 Calendar
- Dateless monthly spreads & weekly pages
- Cover: 15x21cm Soft dark green leatherette cover; logo debossing with a vertical elastic band at the back
- Pages: 14.4x20.6cm 168 pages, full color 80gsm cream paper
- Binding: Smythe-sewn
- Packaging: Recyclable OPP bag with Kraft sleeve which can be used as a note for gifts
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.