In the pages of this planner, we will share stories of people coming home, defining what that word means for them.
If you could only take away one thing, we hope it would be this: home is never just a place. It is a space where you can take off your shoes and dance to your favorite song. It is in the company of the people who listen to your stories and understand you to the core. It is in the time you spend nurturing the dreams that matter to you most.
For every planner purchased, 5% of the profit will go to projects of the Aeta communities in Yangil & Botolan, Zambales.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Planner contents:
- 11 stories of individuals defining what home means for them
- An interactive page where you write your own life story
- Bucket list for the Philippines and anywhere in the world
- Vacation leave list to plot life beyond 9 to 5
- Tips on how to mindfully travel
- Beyond small talk questions
- Packing list for international travel
- My core values
- World Map
- Checklist of provinces in the Philippines you've visited
- 2020 & 2021 Calendar
- Dateless monthly spreads & weekly pages
- 15x21cm, Brown leatherette cover
- Kraft cover for the inside pages
- 168 pages, 80gsm cream paper
- Logo debossing with belt lock
- Elastic & Smythe-sewn binding
Payment and shipping:
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card (via PayPal), BPI Bank Deposit, and Cash on Delivery
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
- For more questions, please check our FAQ page
Other things to note:
Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.