Abaca Basket Large
What can't baskets do? These baskets can be planters, mini hampers, organizers, functional decor, and so much more! Handwoven by our artisan partners from Bicol using one of the strongest natural fiber, Abaca.
- Woven abaca
- Small: 7.5" diameter / 8" Tall (ideal for small cactus or succulents, organizing office supplies, and small trinkets)
- Medium: 8.5 " diameter/ 9.5" Tall (ideal for medium-sized plant pots, organizing books, towels, and throws)
- Large: 9.5" diameter / 10.2 " Tall (ideal for larger plant pots, organizing magazines and books, towels, and throws)
- Wipe with dry cloth and dust as needed
- Keep the baskets as dry as possible as they are made using natural materials
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page