[Ready Today] Estelle Clutch Coral Sky
Macrame strap is sold separately.
OG advocates would know! The Estelle, our rectangular flap-type clutch, has evolved throughout the years and this is its best form yet. This features a new weaving pattern that combines a diagonal and Sampaguita pattern, front double tassels, gussets, and a detachable short shoulder strap –– all in leather.
Take the Estelle Clutch from day to night. Wear it as a baguette bag or remove the shoulder straps to make it a clutch. Where can't you go with this bag?
- Signature R2R weave handwoven with upcycled fabric by the R2R artisans for the rectangular body
- Authentic cowhide leather for the gussets, the detachable short handle, and the leather tassel
- The magnetic snap closure opens to a fabric lining interior and interior zip pocket
- Macrame strap is sold separately
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 5.5" x 1.75"
- Strap drop: 11"
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.