[Leeroy New x R2R] Sacred Heart Crossbody Bag Green
The Sacred Heart Crossbody Bag combines Leeroy New’s hand-casted silicon hearts with R2R’s artisanal weaves and raffia embroidery.
It comes in three color themes but as every silicon heart is hand-poured and molded, each piece is one-of-a-kind.
About the Collaboration
Leeroy New and R2R are showcasing a series of wearable art pieces that embody a fusion of distinct artistic philosophies and craftsmanship.
R2R brings our ethos of sustainability and cultural storytelling to the collection. Filipino artisans meticulously handcrafted each piece, utilizing upcycled scrap fabrics and raffia.
Leeroy New is a multidisciplinary artist whose practice manifests in large-scale immersive environments, costuming, collaborative performances, and video works driven by concepts of world-building, myth-making, and social change. For this collection, Leeroy integrates one-of-a-kind hand-poured silicon versions of his signature Sacred Heart art pieces and other objects.
This collection is a dialogue between two creatives, exploring the intersections of the ethereal and the practical, the modern and the traditional, art and utility.
It stands as a testament to the possibilities that emerge when contemporary design meets traditional craftsmanship, offering not just a range of wearable art pieces but a meaningful narrative that bridges diverse creative worlds.
Signature R2R weave in a checkerboard pattern handwoven with upcycled fabric by the R2R artisans
- The R2R weave is interwoven with Leeroy New's signature sculpted Sacred Hearts cast in silicone* and hand-embroidery in raffia
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Every Sacred Heart will be unique. The color themes will be similar to the photos but what you’ll get might have additional hues that are uniquely yours.
- Authentic cowhide leather for the main rectangular crossbody bag body, the detachable short strap, the trims, and the back slip pocket
- The front zip pocket opens to a fabric lining with an interior pocket
- It comes with a nylon cord with upcycled fabric done in a single-knot macrame wrap
- Dimensions: 5.5” x 8” x 2.5”
- Strap drop: 20.5”
This piece is for pre-order only, to be delivered according to the stated pre-order timeline. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- Only fully paid pre-orders will be processed
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.