Life Stories: Cards for Conversations
They say you only truly appreciate something when you know what life is like without it. The events that have occurred in the past few months have forced us to sit with our discomfort and reflect on what truly matters - our connections. We hope these 63 questions will help you explore your relationship with yourself, with other people, and with the world we live in.
Whether as a conversation starter for a group, bonding activity for partners, or writing prompts for your own journal, these cards are most useful when they begin to fill the air with stories. Say the first thing that comes to mind, listen to what others have to say, and let the conversations flow.
This second deck of Life Stories was created in collaboration with Forest Foundation Philippines. All questions are unique but inspired by the first edition.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Ways to play:
- Distribute the cards. Pick a partner and choose a card from each other’s deck. Listen to each other’s answers, then find your next pair.
- Draw a card. Everyone on the table answers the same question.
- Answer as many questions as you can within a set time limit (For example: until a song ends).
- Draw a card every day and use it as a writing prompt for your journal.
- Create your own rules!
- We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
- 8.3cm x 11.5cm cards
- 400 gsm C2S card with matte lamination
- 63 questions, 2 cards for instructions
- Box: 300 gsm white card with matte lamination
- Diecutting with round corners (expect it to be a bit rough around the edges)
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page