On-Off Shoulder Top Rust Sinukitan
Meet the On-Off Shoulder Top, a light and breezy convertible top perfect for this summer heat. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 3 different ways (the sleeves are removable & reversible!), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Shirred tube top in either Japanese shirting (Beige, Blue, and Gray colorway) or cotton linen (Rust colorway)
- Removable & reversible off-shoulder sleeves that attach via buttons and can be worn in two ways:
- Right side indigenous fabric
- Underside same material as the top
Ayen, Ceej, & Mela wearing Small and Chab is wearing Large.
- Length: 13"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 24 to 27" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 32 to 36'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening" 10 to 13"
- Length: 14"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 25 to 28" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 33 to 37'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 11 to 14"
- Length: 15"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 26 to 29" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 34 to 38'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 12 to 15"
- Length: 16"
- Upper Bust Circumference: 27 to 30" (garter not stretched)
- Upper Bust Circumference: 35 to 39'' (garter stretched)
- Armhole Opening: 13 to 16"
- Three (3) parts
- Tube top
- Two (2) removable & reversible sleeves
- Three (3) ways
- Tube top
- Tube top + removable & reversible sleeves, right side
- Tube top + removable & reversible sleeves, underside
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.