[R2R x OPPO] Onigiri Dumpling Bag by Rei Germar
The Onigiri Dumpling Bag is a limited edition collaboration piece that R2R and Rei Germar co-created for OPPO Philippines.
R2R makes multi-way everyday pieces that weave joyful stories. Every piece is handmade by Filipino artisans using upcycled scrap fabric and indigenous materials.
This collaboration is made possible by OPPO Philippines.
Every piece in this collection creates sustainable livelihood and upcycles waste materials. On top of all these, proceeds from this collection will go to an education and digital transformation fund for the artisans and their families.
About the Bag
This dumpling bag features a woven body made with upcycled fabric and gussets made with indigenous fabric in Binetwagan weaves. Its details include genuine leather trims, a magnetic snap top closure, cotton fabric lining, and inner side snaps to transform the dumpling bag into an onigiri-shaped handbag.
About the R2R x OPPO Philippines Collaboration
This collaboration brings together the artisanal mastery of R2R (Rags2Riches), the innovative spirit of OPPO, and the creative genius of our esteemed OPPO Fam - Rei Germar, David Guison, Daryl Chang, and Pam Quiñones.
Each piece in this collection tells a story of passion and purpose. The OPPO fam worked hand-in-hand with the R2R team and R2R's skilled Filipino artisans, infusing each bag with a blend of traditional techniques and modern aesthetics. The result is a range of bags that are not only stylish and functional but also embody our collective pledge to positive change and sustainability.
This collection is a testament to OPPO’s belief in 'Technology for Mankind, Kindness for the World.' By supporting this collection, you're not just making a fashion statement. You're joining a movement that values sustainability, supports Filipino artisans, and believes in the power of collaborative creativity to make a difference.
- Signature R2R weave handwoven with upcycled fabric by the R2R artisans for the body
- Binetwagan indigenous fabric for the gussets
- Authentic cowhide leather for the trims
- Comes with a magnetic snap top closure, cotton fabric lining, and inner side snaps
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 3.5"
- Strap drop: 9.5"
This piece is for pre-order only, to be delivered according to the stated pre-order timeline. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- Only fully paid pre-orders will be processed
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.