Reversible Planters / Organizers Black Gold
These Reversible Planters are joyfully woven companions to your plant babies and could double as organizers as well. They're made with beautiful indigenous fabric and are lined with jute, making it reversible, depending on the look you're going for.
- Indigenous fabric in Kantarines
- Jute lining
- Small: 7" diameter, 9" total height, 7" folded height
- Medium 9’’ diameter, 12’’ height, 9’’ folded height
- Large: 13’’ diameter, 15’’ total height, 11’’ folded height
- Wash in room temperature or cold water
- Do not wring
- Air dry
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.