Smock Apron Light Blue Linen
Make your moments at home and in the kitchen a little more joyful with this minimally designed cross-back smock apron. It's made out of sturdy fabric and is handmade by the artisans of Rags2Riches.
Learn more about the brand here.
- Made with sturdy canvas fabric (white) or denim, and handmade by R2R artisans
- Comes with two pockets and a side towel loop
- Length: 47.5”
- Width: 26. 5”
- Arm opening: 13”
- Strap length: 18”
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
We accept requests for customized and made-to-order versions of our existing bags, clothes, and home accessories designs.
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at email@example.com.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 400
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.