[Ready Today] The 12-Way Peplum Top Purposeful Pink in Black Binetwagan
Meet the Peplum Top, a light and breezy convertible top perfect for any occasion. What makes this top extra unique? It can be worn in 12 different ways (the sleeves are removable and reversible & the top is reversible), is made from breezy fabrics, is detailed with indigenous textiles, and is made with joy by the artisans of R2R.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high-impact wardrobe as low-impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
An over-the-basic top made with a cotton-linen blend fabric and Binetwagan Black indigenous textiles, combined and designed to wear in multiple ways:
- Attach the indigenous trims to the hem for a peplum top silhouette. This can be worn with the v-neck upfront, the u-neckline upfront, and as a vest with the jacket zipper undone.
- Attach the indigenous trims around the armhole (as sleeves) for a more romantic look. This can be worn with the v-neck upfront, the u-neckline upfront, and as a vest with the jacket zipper undone.
- Detach the trims and set them aside as you wear them as a basic cropped top. This can be worn with the v-neck upfront, the u-neckline upfront, and as a vest with the jacket zipper undone.
- Style the trims by dropping them with the center button undone as a cold-shoulder blouse. This can be worn with the v-neck upfront, the u-neckline upfront, and as a vest with the jacket zipper undone.
And that's a total of 12 ways!
Model Rache is wearing Small.
- Body Length (without trim) 16"
- Body Length (with trim) 21"
- Bust: 32 to 34''
- Armhole Circumference: 13"
- Body Length (without trim) 17"
- Body Length (with trim) 22"
- Bust: 34 to 36''
- Armhole Circumference: 13.5"
- Body Length (without trim) 18"
- Body Length (with trim) 23"
- Bust: 36 to 38"
- Armhole Circumference: 14"
- Body Length (without trim) 19"
- Body Length (with trim) 24"
- Bust: 38 to 40"
- Armhole Circumference: 14.5"
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.