The Essential Wrap Dress (Long) White
You'll find yourself reaching for this classic and oh-so-flattering wrap dress every day, we promise! The Essential Wrap Dress (Long) is a maxi-length piece with a v-neckline bodice, shirred skirt, and attached belt straps for cinching. The multi-way magic? It can be worn in 2 ways, with the v-neckline on the front or back. Secure and finish it off with a big and pretty bow using the attached belt straps.
For other colors of this style, check here.
- The Hot Pink and Chambray Blue variants are made with cotton-blend fabric, while the White and Black variants are made with linen fabric.
- Comes with an extra-long attached belt strap to allow a voluminous bow when tied.
- Reese, our model, is wearing Small. This style fits true to size.
- Waist and hip measurements are adjustable due to the belt strap and A-line silhouette.
- Body Length: 46"
- Armhole Circumference: 15.5"
- Bust: 30 to 32"
- Waist: 24 to 26" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 31")
- Hips: 33 to 35" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 40")
- Body Length: 47"
- Armhole Circumference: 16.5"
- Bust: 32 to 34"
- Waist: 26 to 28" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 33")
- Hips: 35 to 37" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 42")
- Body Length: 48"
- Armhole Circumference: 17.5"
- Bust: 34 to 36"
- Waist: 28 to 30" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 35")
- Hips: 37 to 39" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 44")
- Body Length: 49"
- Armhole Circumference: 18.5"
- Bust: 36 to 38"
- Waist: 30 to 32" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 37")
- Hips: 39 to 41" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 46")
- Body Length: 50"
- Armhole Circumference: 19.5"
- Bust: 38 to 40"
- Waist: 32 to 34" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 39")
- Hips: 41 to 43" (since the dress is A-line, it can accommodate up to 48")
This piece is for pre-order only, to be delivered according to the stated pre-order timeline. However, it's possible for items to be completed earlier depending on our artisans' production capacity.
Intentional things take time. We are able to reduce waste because of pre-orders. Thank you for advocating for slow fashion, artisan livelihood, and R2R!
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-Order and Made-to-Order pieces will be cut, sewn, and assembled upon payment.
- Only fully paid pre-orders will be processed
- No refunds, returns, or exchanges for these items so kindly check and double check the sizing and reach out to us if you have questions! We would be happy to help you with the sizing as applicable.
- For an additional customization fee, we can alter or edit the pieces as long as they do not deviate too much from our designs.
- If an item is defective, we'll make sure to get it right for you without additional fees.
To learn more, read our guidelines for pre-orders on our FAQ page.
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- We use textile waste and deadstock fabric to create many of our pieces. As such, the colors of the actual product may slightly differ in tint, tone, or shade from what you see on the screen. We strive to source for the closest color matches that you can see on screen, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page
- Size (for clothes only)
- Color of fabric (subject to availability)
- Color of leather (for bags; subject to availability)
- Minor add-ons or adjustments (subject to approval)
Not included in the scope: Significant changes from the original designs will not be accepted. This customization is for individual orders only. For wholesale or corporate orders, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: Strictly no refunds, exchanges, nor returns for customized items.
Lead time: Between five (5) to 20 days, depending on the availability of materials. If your product is already for pre-order, the lead time will follow the pre-order lead time.
- For bags or clothes: Php 450
- For home: for quotation
The customization fee will be charged on top of the standard price of the item.