The Patchwork Shirt Navy & Gray
Androgyne, a collection for every human. Structured yet relaxed. Serious and playful, easy yet put together. One thing and everything in-between. Like you and me.
R2R On Repeat is R2R's clothing line that celebrates repeating clothes, mixing & matching what you have, keeping a high-impact wardrobe as low impact as possible, and weaving joyful stories. Learn more about R2R here.
- Shirt in Japanese shirting fabric with cuffed sleeves
- One side is detailed with patches of contrasting Japanese shirting fabric and indigenous fabric; another side has a metal jacket zipper
- Has a boxy and loose fit
- Reversible, with the zipper either in front or at the back
This style fits true to size. Both models wear Small.
- Bust: 31"
- Body length: 21"
- Sleeve length: 9"
- Armhole circumference: 17"
- Bust: 32"
- Body length: 22"
- Sleeve length: 9.5"
- Armhole circumference: 18"
- Bust: 33"
- Body length: 23"
- Sleeve length: 10"
- Armhole circumference: 19"
- Bust: 34"
- Body length: 24"
- Sleeve length: 10.5"
- Armhole circumference: 20"
- Bust: 35"
- Body length: 25"
- Sleeve length: 11"
- Armhole circumference: 21"
Hand wash with care using mild detergent and room temperature or cold water. Do not wring. Air dry only.
Although our online store is now open and we are now shipping nationwide and internationally, kindly expect delays in our delivery schedule as our team and our partner couriers adjust to General Community Quarantine measures.
Our usual same-day shipping & store and showroom pick-up options will also not be available for now.
Thank you for understanding!
Payment & shipping
- We accept: PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card, GCash, or BPI Bank Deposit
- For details on our various shipping and pick-up options, visit this page
Other things to note
- Due to various reasons, the color of the actual product may slightly differ from what you see on the screen. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.
For more questions, please check our FAQ page